I think because of the stage Avery is at, I have been 98% focused on her and about 2% focused on my belly. It's not like I haven't been taken of myself & Cameron- but it's just been so different! Because of that- I have totally NOT documented the details of this pregnancy. SO...I've gotta play catch up I guess!
I have one belly pic. It's from 32 wks 3 days. I'll take another one tomorrow @ 35 weeks! Better late than never, right? Ha.
- has been pretty dang easy, just like my first one.
- I never got sick...just felt a little queezy for a few wks at the beginning
- I didn't even find out I was pregnant until I was 10 or 11 wks along!
- Cameron was conceived while I was transitioning from breastfeeding. So be careful! Ha :)
- We settled on the name Cameron pretty easily, but struggled forever on the middle name!
- I never set any kind of goal for weight gain with this one and have ended up gaining significantly less! I attribute that to the fact that I run around with Aves non stop. And @ mealtime I'm much more worried about her meal than my own, so I rarely overeat/oversnack (which is a huge change haha)
- My groin pain hasn't been a problem like it was with the first..just some lingering pain here and there. Thank you Jesus!!
- Cameron moves NON STOP it seems. I thought Avery was active, but Cameron has her totally beat. By a LOT.
- Cameron always has a crazy dance fest in my belly right around 11pm. EVERY night. Just like Aves did! Cute :)
- Because Avery has fallen SO in love with country music videos, I'm afraid that Cameron has no choice but to be a country music lover. I'm trying to vary her music choices here recently though lol.
- I feel like Cameron sits much lower in my belly. I've experienced much more pelvic pressure than I did with Avery, and much LESS pain around my sternum. Give and take :)
- I don't nap near as much...or at least I hadn't been. BUT- this last week I have resolved to nap during at least one of Avery's 2 daytime naps.
- I've had some lower back issues a few times throughout this pregnancy. They've always lasted 24-48 hours, so that's not so bad! But I never had any issues with Avery! Im positive it's because I never got back into great shape after Avery was born so my core is WEAK!
- This last month will be tough. I am all of a sudden feeling drained of energy. It's even becoming somewhat of a challenge to just walk around with Aves in her stroller. SAD!! Thank goodness B is willing to be a huge help!
Next on my list is to figure out super cute little matchy matchy outfits for Camo & Aves to wear home from the hospital! AND to wear for their first pic sesh together! AH! So exciting.