Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hump Day

Yesterday was a busy day with nothing HUGE to do.  Know what I mean?  Ave slept til 9 (awesome!!), B got off to work a litttttle bit late bc of the US soccer game (also awesome), Avery came with me to run a few QUICK errands, she took 2 good 1.5hr naps, I made a couple of little onesies for Cameron (iron-on, you're right mer- so easy & fun!!), I did some more cloth diaper research and have OFFICIALLY decided what type I'm going to use! Yippeeee!!  Now I just have to suck it up and make the big bulk purchase!
To all of you who responded to my post a while back asking about cloth diapering, thank you SO much for your help!  Every little thing was super helpful!  I've decided to go with bumgenius...hopefully we love!  I'll let you know how it goes :)

I was craving fajita taco salad, so that's what we had for dinner and it was yummmmm!  The avocados & tomatoes are both ridiculously delicious right now.  B bathed Ave and then we watched "Alice in Wonderland".  Avery was up for the first 45 minutes of the movie and was GLUED to it.  So weird!!!  I'm not talkin' the old school cartoon version.  It was the new, weird, Johnny Depp version, and she loved it!  Kinda funny.  Anyway- hope everyone had a happy Wednesday, we've got a lot on our to-do list today! 
Isn't that the cutest little naked bum ev?

Just for the record...Avery is seeming SO big lately!  I think she has been going through a growth spurt, but she's also just growing up and getting so much more mature in her socializing and everything.  CRAZINESS!!  And from what I hear, as soon as we bring the new one home, it'll feel like Avery is a teenager!  I don't know if I'm ready for that, ha :) 

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Cutest naked girl on the block!

Anonymous said...

hump day? I'd LOVE to hump her

Anonymous said...

Oh wow her little baby ass is making me cum

Anonymous said...

Dam she made me shoot a fat load