Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day to B-Rizzle & Rand!!

My Daddy.
Hilarious.
Hardworking.
Loving.
Supportive.
An incredible example of a dad/husband/man of God.
Encouraging.
100% dependable for ANYTHING!!
my go-to guy for EVERYTHING, until B came along.
Makes me feel special!
My hero.

My Hubster.
Loves his sweet girl more than anything (except me, duh.)
Supports his family in every way.
Honest.
Sacrificial.
Snuggly.
Goofy!!
Committed to his role as a daddy.
God-seeking.

2 of the greatest men in the whole entire world...and I have been blessed to have them as the 2 most important men in my life! :)  Love you pops, and love YOU B-Riz.  You are both absolutely amazingly awesomely wonderful dads and I can't imagine a better daddy to have as my own OR a better daddy for my babies!!  LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOOO MUCH!!

No comments: