Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eliz Bach'ette Wknd!!

I headed to H-town this wknd for my wonnnderful college roomski's bachelorette festivities.  SO fun.  We started the shin-dig @ S-Factor for some pole-dancing cardio action.  Hilarious.  We then checked into Hotel Zaza...
pampered ourselves with manis & pedis @ the ZaSpa.



  Next, we headed up to our 12th floor suite to prep for our Flapper themed sushi outing that night.  Delish. 



 When we arrived back @ Zaza we got to watch Eliz open up all of her yummy lingerie and just hung out, pigged out, and loved every second of it.  I'm so excited that I get to part of everything with you Eliz!  I love you!! 

While I was gone, B-Riz was super dad.  He had the girlies alone from the time they woke up on Saturday am until I returned home on Sunday afternoon.  And OF COURSE, while I was gone, Cameron developed a SEVERE cold.  But that's another story...

No comments: