HEIGHT- 26 in- 80%
WEIGHT- 13lb 14oz- 56%
HEAD- 16in- 43%
- eats at LEAST every 3 hours
- gets up 2-3 times/night to eat
- doesn't ever seem REALLY satisfied
- starting with night time routine (hopefully it works!)
- naps randomly throughout the day
- totally not a schedule
- LOVES rainforest playmat
- likes the jumperoo for short bits of time
- sleeps like a champ in her vibratey bouncer
- is sooooo curious about evvvverything
- always wants to be facing the room so she doesn't miss anything!
- cries when she's sick of whatever she's doing...REALLY loud... and then is allll smiles as soon as she's got my attention :)
- gives mommy lots of big smiles!!
- we canNOT get her to giggle for the LOVE! we have tried desperately and all we get is this hilarious giant smile/choking sound. SO funny.
- loves leo the lion, just like her seester did
- sleeps on her back. always.
- still likes to be somewhat swaddled
- not a huge paci lover....but liking it more and more. not sure how i feel about this one. maybe i should take it away now...before it's too late!!
- has not rolled over. hasnt even come CLOSE.
- not a huge fan of tummy time, but is starting to handle it for a bit longer now :)
- tries to attack every single thing that comes within 6 inches of her face.
- grabs at pretty much everything
- intrigued by the computer screen, cellular, TV
- loves "twinkle twinkle"...it's her song...kind of like aves and "buttercup"
- loves her big sis!! loves watching her every move. makes me happy.
- kicks like crazy all of a sudden
- is starting to kinda sorta bounce a little bit in her jumperoo
- seems to like bathtime, but not when im pouring water on her head. weird.
- had a terrrible yeast infection/diaper rash for about 2.5 weeks. FINALLY gone. thank you, lotrimin!
- likes her swing to go side to side
- definitely seems to get overstimulated sometimes...it's hard to keep that from happening when i've got a gooftroop 18 month old around all the time!
LOVE YOU LITTLE CAMERTON!! Mommy, Daddy & Aves are loving watching you grow and develop. I know you don't get alllll of my attention the way Avery did, but I love you sooooo so very much and absolutely adore my time with you :) You bless our lives and we thank God for creating you so perfectly and for giving you to US!!