Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos, Mamacita!!

**Thanks for the immediate feedback! That's what I (& Brian) thought...just had to check :) **

On a different note, Avery is scooting all over the place. I wasn't mentally prepared to have to keep my eye on her every second already! It's pretty dang cute though...she's either rolling all over the place or scooting backwards until she runs into a wall/table/cabinet...or whatever else might interrupt her scooting session!

And my last topic of the night:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER AWESOME MOMMY (Nonni)!! My parents just got back from a business (for my dad...fun for my mom!) trip to DC and celebrated my mom's day by hitting up their classic date hotspot- Carabbas!! mmmm...
Momma- Wish we could be there to make you feel special today! You are amazing and great and we love you soooo so so very much :) Thank you for your love, for your prayers, for your funny jokes every now & then ;P... for your support, and for your example! Basically, thanks for just being good ol' Rachey!  Can't wait to see you this wknd to celebrate!!

Happy Wednesday!

PS- I'm ticked I missed GLEE tonight :(

No comments: