Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Massage School?

Been doing tons of research today on massage therapy (which I looked into while living in Tyler, but didn't work with our baby timeline!). Umm...I'm pretty sure I'm totally leaning that direction.

I'm kind of REALLY excited at this prospect.

I need to let it swirl around in my head for about 48 hours before I make any decisions though.

And now for some pics from our GREAT weekend in ATX w/Auntie Nug. She was a super terrific hostess...made us delish choc chip cookies (which I devoured pretty much on my own), banana bread, put us up for the entire wknd, and EVEN babysat Aves allll afternoon/night on Saturday while B and I tailgated & went to the game!



Thanks Nug! I love you and had a blast staying up late chatting! Miss you. We have to live in the same city someday. It's a must :) Aves misses you too :)

3 comments:

Jacci said...

I think massage school is a great idea. You definitely have the hands! :)
Honestly, Rox, you will be great at whatever you decide to do...I know the "figuring it out" stage can be frustrating though. Praying for you mama! Love you. xoxo

the brock clan said...

I think that is awesome! I really want to go to cosmetology school sometime, I think it would be fun!

Abby Kreck said...

Please be a massage therapist. I will definitely let you practice on me! Seriously, I will drive to you anytime and anywhere! :)