Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Massage School?

Been doing tons of research today on massage therapy (which I looked into while living in Tyler, but didn't work with our baby timeline!). Umm...I'm pretty sure I'm totally leaning that direction.

I'm kind of REALLY excited at this prospect.

I need to let it swirl around in my head for about 48 hours before I make any decisions though.

And now for some pics from our GREAT weekend in ATX w/Auntie Nug. She was a super terrific hostess...made us delish choc chip cookies (which I devoured pretty much on my own), banana bread, put us up for the entire wknd, and EVEN babysat Aves allll afternoon/night on Saturday while B and I tailgated & went to the game!



Thanks Nug! I love you and had a blast staying up late chatting! Miss you. We have to live in the same city someday. It's a must :) Aves misses you too :)

3 comments:

Jacci said...

I think massage school is a great idea. You definitely have the hands! :)
Honestly, Rox, you will be great at whatever you decide to do...I know the "figuring it out" stage can be frustrating though. Praying for you mama! Love you. xoxo

Jo Brock said...

I think that is awesome! I really want to go to cosmetology school sometime, I think it would be fun!

Abby said...

Please be a massage therapist. I will definitely let you practice on me! Seriously, I will drive to you anytime and anywhere! :)