Would you pay for an online personal trainer?
Here's what's involved:
1. $10 initial assessment fee: involves filling out survey about current fitness/health status
2. Next, a list of customized recommendations is provided which touches on nutrition, general cardio/weight resistance recommendations.
3. You are then presented with the option to choose from various packages (please see examples):
- workouts only pkg
- nutrition only pkg
- 2 workouts per week/2 nutrition feedback appointments per week = $x
- 1 workout per week/1 nutrition feedback apmt per week = $x
- daily workouts and daily nutrition guidance provided = $x
****workouts provided in printable form so they're easy to carry with you during your workout****
Okay...that's the main gist.
Does this sound like something that you would actually be interested in, or just straight up bogus??
Honesty is the name of the game, people!!