Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wishful Wednesday!!

I'm finally participating in one of these things! Okay...so Kelsey started a "Wishful Wednesday" post and it kind of ties into what I'm feeling at the moment. I'm supposed to answer the following question...
"I wish I could come home to ______ house everyday!"
Well...Brian and I are moving, which means our house is on the market. We are EXCITED about our move...but are SO SAD to leave our first house behind! We SO wish we could just tie it to the back of the moving truck and bring it with us. It's got everything we love...an OPEN kitchen/living/dining area...a big kitchen w/an island, a super huge master closet, a split floorplan, an office, it's located in a cute little neighborhood that is hidden out in the country. AND...it's our first house so there is definitely some sentimental value going on :) We will MISS our house!! So...I wish I could come home to MY HOUSE everyday!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Great porch and front yard ... we don't get that much grass in Seattle! I hope ya'll find something just as great in the greater Dallas area! So glad you played!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

P.S. - I added you to my MckLinky :)