My youngest child is 5 months old! Whoa. When Ave was this age we though she was getting "soooo old" and now with Cam it's easy to realize she is still such a teeny little baby. She truly does get more and more fun every day. We love our babymunchkin a LOT!! Her cute little smile makes me soooo happy and sometimes even makes me cry ha!
WEIGHT: 15 pounds
- fav toys: playmat, jumperoo, anything to chew on!
- never has been a big paci fan
- no longer sleeps with paci
- poops once a day (praise the Lord!)
- 6oz every 3 hrs
- always looks like she's trying to whistle!
- i think she's going through a growth spurt bc she's been eating a TON the last couple of days!
- stares at her big sis non stop
- gets mad when you give her attention and then give it to someone else (middle child??)
- loves kissy sounds
- is getting a LITTLE more of a giggle noise going. pretty dang cute.
- loves the outdoors (like any baby i think??)
- is wearing 6-9 mo clothing
- rolls over like crazy for her daddy but notsomuch for me...??
- is totally content in her bumbo if she's got something to chew on
- loves kerbey and giggles at her sometimes
- sleeps about 10 hrs a night
- LOVES bathtime. like....LOVELOVES. she splashes like cuh-raaaazy. cuteness.
- does NOT like to be snuggled unless super exhausted
- likes attention and freedom at the same time.
WE LOVE YOU CAMERTON!!! Our little goobers are growing up! We are some super lucky parentals bc our girlies are sweeeeeeeetsweet babies!! :)