Thursday, September 2, 2010

My sweet 7 week old

So Cameron's stomach issues have definitely seemed to have improved with time.  I'm not doing dairy, and once I got used to it, it's really not bad at all :)  Thanks for the help from you non-dairy pros out there!

She still has her moments where she grunts and cries out and seems to be working reallyyyy hard on something...but they are MUCH less frequent and shorter lived than they were previously.  YAY!  It's normally at night before bedtime...or more like AT bedtime ha. 


I spent some time the other day reading a little bit on colic and it pretty much sounds like Camo.  Just not a terrible case of it?  I'm pretty positive she'll just outgrow it with time. 

At 7 weeks, she is a pretty happy baby that does what most 7 week olds do.  She eats, sleeps, poops, coos, has rolled over a few times, is working on perfecting her beautiful little smile...

I realized about a week and a half ago that poor little Cameron was getting JIPPED, because we gave Avery SO much more attention as a newborn.  So I've started being WAY more intentional about talking to her and playing with her...even though she can barely see me.  Poor child.  I just kind of forgot that even as a newborn I need to tell her how amazing and cute and sweet and loved and perfect she is!!

Her jaundice issue is still lingering a bit...we got bloodwork done yesterday and are still waiting on the results...the doc just wanted to play it safe...so hopefully everything is normal!


K...the Caminator is crying...naptime is officially over (although it never REALLY began...oh well!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron's problems sound a lot like my nieces. Have you looked into her having acid reflux?