Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Wknd

We spent a super relaxing Labor Day wknd @ my parents' place in F-burg.  LOVED IT.   Our Friday afternoon/night drive down there took 7 HOURS!!  dang.  On Saturday night we ventured into San A to see Trinity play.  Aves had the BEST time running around and trying to keep up with the big kids during the game...but by the end she was donesky.  Cameron did pretty darn well too...I was so proud of my little colicky baby :)


We spent most of our time just relaxing, snacking, playing horseshoes, enjoying the absolutely breathtaking view, listening to music....  ahhh life out in the middle of nowhere is awesome. B-Riz even got to dove hunt while we were there...umm...he was in heaven :)

Aves, Cameron and I went back to SL for a few days to visit Pawpaw in the hospital and to hang out with Nonni & Big Poppy a little longer.  We swam @ my parents' house and I got to have a girls night out with girls that I NEVER get to see, which was SO nice.  My mom drove us back on Wednesday night...we were happy to see B-Riz...we missed him!!

No comments: