Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday

I woke up tired and grumpy this morning.   BUT a big thanks to the Lord for my terrif hubs who put a smile on my face.  He brought us some donuts and kolaches for breakfast (YUM) and then took on daddy duty while I took a 2 hour nap!  Thanks boo!

We then loaded up and headed to do a LOT of things that I have needed to get done, but haven't felt up to doing all by myself.  We replaced the battery in my car, picked up my bridesmaid dress for Kayla & Noah's wedding in September (hope it fits!!), got a new cellular with a camera that actually WORKS (soooo excited about that one!), went out for burgers (which satisfied a craving I've been having), and finally headed to the grocery store to stock up on some dairy free essentials that I have been MISSSSSINNNGGGGG- milk, ice cream, coffee creamer.  If anyone knows of some delish "dairy free" yogurt, let this sister know bc I am having the hardest time being satisfied after I eat now....dairy is a HUGE part of my diet, so I'm struggling to make up for cutting it all out!

Like I said before though, it's all worth it FOR sure...just a transition/learning curve that I've gotta navigate through :)

Thanks to B-Riz for making today a great day! 

Prayer request for our youngest...she really had another uncomfortable day today.  It's prob my fault.  I'm still figuring out how to change my diet.  But we hate seeing her so uncomf.  It makes me sad AND gets really frustrating (not fair, but true). 

Thanks also to my little Averton who is seriously the sweetest munchkin ev.  Such a sweetheart to her new baby sis and so bursting with personality, sweetness, and joy!  Love you my sweet baby :)



1 comment:

the tichenor family said...

your girls are presh! can't wait to meet sweet cam.

will be praying for your non-dairy transition, i cannot imagine. i am a dairy queen myself.

love you mama.