- I met with Premier to sign the papers and become "officially" employed. Yay!!
- B and I drove to F.Dub to see Jacci and Scarlett and their super cute house!! Our dogs became friends (kinda) and we got to see Scarlett on the verge of teething!!! And we even got to see Mr.Grannis :) SOOOO good to see you Sexy, even though it was only for a short time!
- Ames and I went to a SUPERRRR fun karaoke bar and I sang a duet with her ex. hahahaha. AWESOME.
- Brian and I got up earlyyyy to drive to Sherman to see his cousin's kid play some bball. Like..the kind where they don't even keep score because they're so young. SO cute. He's a little stud. His cousin is in the process of being divorced by his wife (a sad evil, SELFISH woman), so keep them and their 3 kids in your prayers!!
- We stopped through McKinney to see Blake, Angela, and little 2-week old baby Colt!!! OHHHmygoodness. Adorable and awesome. He weighed about as much as a loaf of bread. I've never held a human that light...it was crazy!
- Saturday night I went to Hoog's bach'ette partay in DT D-town and it was GREAT to see some old friends!!
- I later met up with B, AMers and a million of her friends at a bar in Dallas where she everyone was celebrating her 25th bday bash!!! SO fun :) The owner of the bar was a track stud @ Texas in the 90s and so he's OBSESSED with UT athletes. He had decorated the entire place with orange balloons and has framed UT posters and pictures adorning every wall. It felt like we were back in the ATX. LOVED it!
- Basically, lazy bum day because we got NO sleep all weekend! It felt like we were back in college :) FUN weekend full of fam & friends! :)
UPDATE on my job: I STARTED TODAY AND I'M OBSESSED!! I am SO SO excited to start training my own clients!! I was feeling a bit nervous last week, but after being re-exposed to the world of personal training, I canNOT wait! Thank you guys for your encouragement and prayers and all that jazz :)