Monday, July 25, 2011

Peace Out, Lockout.

Fantasy Football addicts everywhere are rejoicing... 

I don't know about you people, but I am SO happy the NFL Lockout is OVER.  No more annoying non-news about the lockout 24/7 on Sportscenter.   I just hope they don't replace the Lockout story with their  attempts to hype the fabricated idea that Brett Favre might actually unretire for a 987th time. Or their coverage of how he's NOT planning on unretiring.  Seriously?  How is this "news"? I don't understand...  Maybe they'll replace it with a more frequent airing of the NOT Top 10, one of the greatest series' in the history of Sportscenter.  HA-larious :)

I'm just happy that my fall'o'2011 will be complete with some NFL action.  Maybe my Texans will finally make the playoffs...   :)  

No comments: