Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Poor Kerbs!! :(

So my poor little Kerbey is sick!!! I woke up last night to this terrible hacking cough coming from the living room... and it was Kerbs! She sounds like she is gagging on something...she just coughs incessantly for a few minutes...but then in between her coughing bouts she is totally normal... Playful. Energetic. Super Hungry. Poopy.

So anyway...I've been googling all morning, and I have diagnosed her with "Kennel Cough", which I think she got (ironically) from the VET!!! grrr... When we went last week there was a nasty mangy looking dog who was basically coughing up a lung the whole time. I tried to keep Kerbey away from him, but he was in the waiting room. There was no way to hide her from his nasty little germs. EW!

I'm not taking her to the vet yet... instead, I'm proceeding with a more... holistic approach.

A few different herbs and some honey will HOPEFULLY do the trick and save us from a third vet visit in as many weeks! We'll see how it pans out :)

Does this count as being a "mom" ? ;)

No comments: