Friday, January 13, 2012

"7" by Jen Hatmaker

*click here to read my review on this book*


I'm currently reading a book written by Jen Hatmaker, for the purposes of reviewing it on this here blog.  I would totally read it even if I DIDN'T receive a free copy for reviewing, but that's beside the point.  I'm one chapter in and I'm still just as excited to be reading it as I was before I had even read a single word.  The premise of the book is this:  "An Experimental Mutiny against Excess"  Jen & her fam spend 7 months basically fasting in 7 different categories (1 month per category).  They had felt an unease with the way they were living; buying into the "American Dream" just didn't sit well anymore...so 7 happened.  Can't wait to finish the book and share the Hatmaker's experience with you guys.  Radical living is super off-putting to some people, so I'm pumped to get an inside look at the experience.

I'll be posting the review sometime on Sunday, January 15th...probably late that night, as I've got a LOT of reading to do before then :)








*click here to read my review on this book*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your review!! :-)