Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Stuff in my Friends' Lives!!

One of my verrrrry best friends, Magen Gray, got engaged! Granted, this happened in MARCH, and I am just now posting about it.  I wanted to let her share the glory on her own for a while before I took over :)  Magen and I have been bffs since we were 2.  Literally.  I was her protector in elementary school.  She lived directly across the street from our school, so when she broke her leg, I rolled her to school in a rolly-chair (hahaha....SO hilarious to remember those days!) We were on Safety Patrol @ the bike racks together in 5th grade.  We made fools of ourselves in front of Shane Stokes on numerous occasions.  We were in choir together always.  She was the Clements Ranger Girls Soccer manager my senior year, so she got to share some of my most precious soccer memories with me.  She was my maid of honor.  I mean...I'm not kidding when I say that she is one of my very best friends ever.  I love her just a sister and am SOOOO excited that she and Aaron will be getting hitched next spring!  Her sister, April, and I get to share matron of honor duties...AND she even asked Aves & Cameron to be flower girls on the big day!  HOW CUTE.  It will be their first wedding and I'm pumped about it.  Congratulations to my Moo...I love you, I'm thankful for you, and your happiness makes me OVER the moon happy!!
lovebirds <3 
One of my other besties, Jacci Grannis, is getting married in July!! Jacci and I have been friends since FCMS.  We're little choir buddies for life :)  We have shared so many fun times together like..oh you know...a massive minor britney obsession, a week-long ice-cream-eating/disney-movie-watching fest @ mi casa when i got my wisdoms out... GOOD times :)  So about her wedding... she is marrying a guy that we were all great friends with in high school (and I think he's always loved her!)  Um.  Love it.  The entire city of Sugar Land, Tx is excited about this union....there's nothing better than seeing two amazing people that you love find happiness in each other :)  Seeing Jacci and Scarlett start a new chapter in their lives makes my heart smile...like...I'm talking MASSIVE smile :)  Love you Jacqueline-almost-Hotzel!!! (in case you haven't noticed Jacci, I have a new obsession with your given name.  It's beautiful.  Can I call you that now?)
Happy/BEAUTIFUL little fam!
Annnnd another one of my very best friends in life, Bethany Girod (aka- Nug), is a mommyyyy!  Baby Max was born the week after Easter.  I had the pleasure of spending a few perfect minutes with that perfect little man and his familia in the hospital in Austin.  Betho had a long and challenging labor experience, and from what I hear, was a happy little champ the whole way through!  Seeing someone I love so much experience what I consider to be one of the greatest blessings God can give a girl is really special.  Motherhood is indescribable, and watching Betho have the opportunity to experience it brings me JOY!  Love you so much Nug!  So happy for you, Baby Maxwell Stone, and Co-Co!!  Can't wait to see you guys again!
perfection

little Max loving on his daddy :)
There are lots of other happy things going on in the lives of the people I love, but we'll leave it at that for now. Love you Moo, Jacci, & Nug!!

No comments: