Welllll my little babymunch, you are now 8 months old! Dude. I'm trying realllllly hard to soak in every little thing the way I did with Aves, but it's true about the second kiddo. It seems to go by SO much faster! There are just so many more distractions in life these days (namely- a little toddler named Aves!)
Sweet Camerton- you bring me joy every single day. LOTS of joy. Your smile is seriously THE cutest thing ever. It makes me SO happy and sometimes even brings a tear (or 2) to my eye. You make me that cheesy mom that cries for no reason ha. Annnnd I LOVE it. You are straight up IN LOVE w/your big sis....and w/all of her friends. You LOVE to just be in the same room w/them and watch them play...and now that you are insanely mobile, you try to participate in everything they do! It's quite presh to watch.
You have really struggled to get rid of this nastiness that's going around so bad lately. I've spent more time with you in the middle of the nights than I would like to....BUT at the same time I LOVE it. I love getting to sit with JUST you....nothing else going on...and listen to your sweet little sleepy sounds. I adorrre watching your eyes get all crazy as your start to drift but try SO hard not to :) As much as I love our midnight hang out sessions, your daddy & I are praying that you get super healthy SUPER soon. :)
Some of my current favs:
- your chatter, "da-da-da-da-da"
- the way you giggle when we life the flaps in your books
- the way CAN NOT keep your hands off your seester. So cute.
- the way you flap your arms like CRAZY when you get excited (ex: when Aves starts dancing to Fresh Beats)
- the way you immediately drop what you're doing and search the house high & low when you're not sure where I am
- and then your massive smile & squeal when you find me!
- watching you & your sis bathe together. you guys have so much in there!
- watching your ridiculous smile when kerbey gives you kisses! you lovvvvve kerbs! and she loves you too bc you give her lots of attention :)
- the way you pull up and just stare @ aves when shes sitting in her chair. LOVE those sweet seester moments!
Here's what you're up to gurrrrrl:
- speed crawler to the max. impressive.
- pulling up non stop (couch, daddy's chair, aves' chair, kitchen table...)
- starting to walk while holding the couch AND switch between the couch/aves chair/dad's chair w/out falling! making progress sister :)
- chewing NONstop on aves' bath letters.
- giggling a lot when we read to you. love it.
- LOVE you some puffs. you eat them in a rather ferocious manner. not very lady-like :)
- always want to eat avery's snacks. (and you have a few times. whoops!)
- sleeping 830ish to 7ish
- napping 2-3 x day
- love attention and being around other people
- usually need a playmate. not nearly as independent as your sister was @ your age....as is typically the case w/ 1st/2nd children from what I hear...
- you are sooo happy in the playroom as long as avery is in there w/you
- you LOVE the backyard
- you are a great stroller baby (yay!)
- you are 100% happy when we go on wagon rides & you get to sit across from Aves like a BIG girl!
- you're wearing 6-12mo OR 9mo clothes.
- size 3 diapers or single snapped cloth!
- you seem to be a little bit happier in the car than you used to be :)
- instead of turning your head away when you're full, you keep taking the bites i offer you but just start getting reallyyyyy mad about it. ha! it's pretty funny :)
- You are so so happy in the bathtub!
You are the bomb. All 3 of us love you a whollllllle lot little Camo!