Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Killin' Time

Yesterday Brian and I decided to go on one last "just us" outing to the golf course.  I rode w/ him during a round of golf, which I haven't been able to do in AGES.  Aves went over to the Weghorts' to hang out with Tatum, Casey & Greg.  They are SUCH cute little friends!!  When Tatum woke up from her nap, Casey dressed them as twinkies...and they even had on matching pjs when we went to go get her!!

B stayed home today to help me out w/Averton bc I was having trouble moving.  He basically did everything for Aves & for me and I even got to read a tonnn of my current book ( Redeeming Love...yes I'm FINALLYYYYY reading the book every female I know has told me I should read) Thanks Boo- you're the bomb :)  

My mom is now on her way here to hang out until Cameron's arrival.  33 hours til we head to the hospital!! yippeeeee!

1 comment:

Catie Grace Bird said...

I LOVED Redeeming Love! You won't be able to put it down. I can't belive baby #2 is coming so soon! Good luck with everything!