Friday, March 27, 2009

Nesting...FINALLY!!

We are AT HOME IN TYLER for the weekend! WOOHOOOOO! It has been FAR too long since we were able to just relax and enjoy our home together for an entire weekend without loading up the car and heading out of town. And we're pumped about it. We worked out this evening, came home and enjoyed some of Brian's DELISH gourmet pizza, and now we're just lounging on the couch...in our pjs...enjoying some QUALITY March Madness action.

Our plans for the wknd consist simply of hanging out at home, playing with the dogs, trying some yummy new recipes, cleaning, organizing, and enjoying eachother's company! I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my weekends with...and I am SO excited to be able to enjoy this one at home :)Just thought I'd spice this post up with a pic of my fav person in life :)
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

No comments: