Thursday, October 23, 2008

163bpm

We got to hear the heartbeat yesterday!! I am exactly 11 wks. and 6 days...tomorrow will be the OFFICIAL end of my first trimester... CUH-RAY-ZEEEEE! I seriously can't believe it. Time flies like crazy the older I get...and I'm not even old yet! It's nearing the year 2009, which is just ridiculous. Wow.

Anyway, it's crazy to think that there exists a little bitty 2-inch baby inside of me, with a heart that's probably the size of a PEA that is pumped at 163bpm. THAT, my friends, is nuts. I love it :) The doc said my uterus is barrrrely starting to pop out of my pelvis, so the bump should start it's massive growth session here pretty soon.

I'll post some pics of our new house soon! Promise. We are supposed to get internet today, so that should speed the process along :) My life is a wreck without constant internet access. As pathetic as it sounds, it's all too true. :)

5 comments:

Ivy said...

Rox, that is SO exciting! i am ecstatic for you! What a precious blessing.
love love to you.

the tichenor family said...

Sooooo exciting! Cherish those little moments because once Baby B gets here, the time will only fly faster! Somehow, I have a one year old????

Love you, miss you, can't wait to see that baby bump!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe this! I almost cried thinking of the little 2 inch baby! It will definitely be the world's cutest little thing! :) LOVE YOU!

Jacci said...

so sweet. i have a feeling your future posts are going to make me miss being preggo big time!!!

love you and baby B!

Monica said...

You are entering the best part of pregnancy!! Isn't that little heart beat the sweetest thing ever!! So happy for you!!!