Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jacqueline

Happy Bday to one of my dear old friendsies- JACCI!!!!  She turned 25 today, and I'm sad I couldn't give her a hug on her bday, bc she lives in SL w/her sweet (and beautiful) babygirl Scarlett who isn't such a babygirl anymore.  Whoa.  She's almost 3!  Anyway- back to Jacci.  We've been friends since middle school choir and I know we'll be friends for the rest of our lives.  Hopefully someday we'll live closer and can actually spend some more time together!! Love you sexy!!  Hope your bday wknd has been super fun, super relaxing, super happy, and that you've gotten to hang out with lots of ppl you lovvvve a LOT!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Jac!

Jacci said...

oh my goodness!! i am just now seeing this!! so sweet mama. i love you so much, thanks sexiness. you're the best!! :)