Sunday, April 6, 2008

Reidy-boo is going to college!!


Okay, so Reid is in the midst of making a super difficult decision!! He is trying to decide where to attend college. I know for some, this was a super easy decision, but it was one of the TOUGHEST decisions I have ever had to make in my life. So, I understand where Reid's at. He's debating between San Diego State and Texas State.

My vote? STAY IN TEXAS, SON!! But, that's for selfish reasons :) I wouldn't mind having an excuse to visit San Diego either :) Basically, I just want him to have a good time and enjoy himself and GROW. I have been praying over the last month or so for God to really guide Reid's decision and start preparing his heart for whatever this next year will bring.

I'm writing this post just to ask for you guys to shoot a few prayers up for Reidster when you think about it. Pray that God is preparing a perfect place for him. Pray that Reid's is seeking The Lord's will in his decision. And just pray that he can experience some peace.

K, thanks! You guys rock :) It's pretty amazing that I have friends that I know I can count on for prayer. LOVE YOU ALL! <3

No comments: