Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kayla Jane

Kayla came to stay with me for part of this weekend while Brian was outta town. It was wonnnnderful :) Just like the good ol' days of high school when we basically lived together. But this time, we had a bigger bed to share, ha. We basically just chilled out to the max. What with her crazy pre-schoolers and my early mornings, we both needed some down time. Today I took her on a grand tour of Tyler, Texas. It really is a pretty place!

Only one down-side to the weekend: Poor Kayla has a severe shedding-dog allergy...and Kerbey set it off like crazy! After a mere 15 minutes of being in my Kerbey-infested house, Kayla had bumpy itchy arms, red/SUPER watery eyes, an itchy nose, a headache...a full-blown allergic reaction that didn't stop until she showered and we turned my bedroom into a germ-free zone. We quarantined her in there and let Claritin save the day :) I thoroughly enjoyed having a night full of girly chatting and fun with one of the greatest ppl in the world!

So, thanks Kayla for coming to visit and keep me company during a vulnerable stage of life. AND thank you for being SUCH an incredible friend. It means soooo much and has made me realize just how blessed I am to have you as a friend for life :) God hooked me UP!

PS- I just took a 3.5 hour nap and it was AMAAAAZING!
PPS- I'm happy Bistro is home :)

Peace <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet! I had so much fun and can't wait to see ya soon! LOVE YOU! :)

Ivy said...

Rox, I'm praying for you and have been thinking about you! <3