Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mall Heaven

So...there is LITERALLY a mall every 5 miles in the DFW.  It's nuts.  There are 5 malls that I'm aware of that I can get to from our apartment within 10 minutes.  That's seems a little bit insane if you ask me. 

If you're a shop-a-holic, I'm sure it's both super-awesome and absolutely the worst thing ever...at the same time.  For me, it's just kind of nice bc the few times that I actually need to run into the mall, there's one on the way to WHEREVER I might be going.  Sweet.

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love the winter blog -- AND I am also dreading the mall. Like staying clear, but I still have shopping to do. Hmmmm

J said...

I have noticed that about Dallas! Hey, I started a new blog. Hope you'll check it out. Happy holidays to you Roxanne!