Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Power of a Praying Wife

SO EXCITED!!!!! ...just got a call from a friend here in Tyler. She's reading "The Power of a Praying Wife" and has been inspired to get some newlywed (ish) friends together and start a little prayer group once a week...biweekly perhaps...um...AWESOME!! I started reading this book in college and it was THE BOMB, but I got distracted with college-ey things and just never finished. SO PUMPED.

This is the kind of fellowship I am SO thirsting for, yet lacking bc we haven't yet found a church to join in Tyler.

God...you're The Man. Thank you for yet ANOTHER answered prayer :)

I think I hear God whispering something about "Patience" in my ear... <><

2 comments:

the tichenor family said...

awww, i am so excited for you guys. we absolutely LOVED our small group, it's going to be one of the hardest parts about leaving austin. God is good.

Daniel Smith said...

This may sound harsh, but I am saying it in love! Y'all need to quit church shopping and get committed to the body. You both are far to valuable to Christ's church to be sitting on the sidelines. Get in the game! I love you. ;-)