Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Boo!!

Happy day of birth to my super cool/hot hubling. 28 years ago you came into this world naked and unpottytrained and look at you now...I LOVVVVE you, and I hope your bday weekend has totally been thebomb.com! Sorry I burnt the bacon in your special bday brunch this morning, but hopefully I made up for it by finishing all the rest of your nasty laundry!

Thank you for being hilarious when I need you to be, super sensitive at all the right times, patient with my random-question-asking habit, the greatest personal chef I could ever ask for, supportive of all of my 8 million ideas for "what i want to be when i grow up", a hard-worker, and a God-fearing/seeking/loving guy. All of these things make you an INCREDIBLE husband and a superrrrrrrr great best friend, and I can't imagine anything better than spending every day of my life growing with you! You're the coolest.

LOVE YOUUUUUU BDB!! <3

2 comments:

L-Kat said...

thanks rox, it's so great to hear from you! hope all is well in your life! your blog is fabulous...i have recently become an addict - love it.

and happy b-day to your hub!

the tichenor family said...

happy birthday brian! hope you had a great day!