Tuesday, December 13, 2011

That Mom. TOTALLY That Mom.

I realized today that I'm so going to be that mom who thinks she has super sweet moves, but totally doesn't.  Any dancing coolness that I once possessed has run far, far away from here.  Avery is only 2 and she already doesn't want to learn her momma's moves.  WHAT happened?  This is not the level of coolness I envisioned for myself.  Back when I found out I was pregnant with Aves I was positive that she would think, for her entire life, that I was the ultimate role model of coolness.  But, at that point I wasn't THAT far removed from impromptu roomie dance parties & 6th Street.  My how the times have changed.  And FAST...

I fear what each passing year will do to my image...  My poor children :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

hahaha!!! this made me laugh out loud. pretty sure bryan still thinks he is cool and has cool moves, even though bryce tells him to stop when he starts dancing. i think all parents lose their coolness. :) part of it, but so worth it.