Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shots...OUCH.

Our internet at our house hasn't been working allll week, so they're FINALLY supposed to come out this afternoon. GOODNESS! It's killin me. So I'm at work in the trainers' office right now. I have another doc appointment today, no ultrasound though. Just a bellycheck. BOORRRINNNNGGG. Oh- but I have to get a TETANUS shot and a TB test. YUCK!! If I remember correctly, from 12 years ago when I got my LAST Tetanus, they burn and make you totally sore. I think if I work out after I get it, it should prevent some of the soreness from occuring though...so I'm headed STRAIGHT back to the gym after my appointment.

So...I know I said that I was officially showing, but I'm not really that much. My stomach is shaped differently...it's just ever-so-slightly convex. BARELY though. I mean...it's even smaller than it was last week...I guess because I haven't been as bloated, ha-gross. Anyway- pics WILL COME. I'm serious. Brian and I have a goal to go through every single box by Thanksgiving, so the cable has GOT to show up somewhere.

Lastly, I have a prayer request for a friend of mine. She and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for a LONNNG time, without success. It's really been a trying time for them, especially with so many couples around them getting pregnant, having babies, etc... Just keep them in your prayers! Pray for patience, faithfulness, and for a BABY!!

Love you guys...hope your week has been fantabulous. Ew...I don't like that word..it just popped out.

No comments: