Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boca.

So.  The hubs and I spent the last 4 days in Boca Raton, Florida w/ a bunch of fellow Alcon ppl.  It was THE BOMB.  This was our first incentive trip in the pharma sales world...hopefully the first of many if B-Rix keeps rocking :)  It was so nice to get away together with no babies to demand our attention!  We were able to be selfish for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS.  Whoa.  Weird.  Loved every second.  Did NOT want to leave.  But couldn't WAIT to get home to my munchkins.  :)  Thanks Boo for bringing me along for the ride!!
Boca Raton Resort & Beach Club.  (aka- Yachts. Everywhere.)

My gurlfrannns :)  Isn't the canal preeeetty? That pink building in the back is where we camped out!

man-o-war infestation.  not cool.

my boooo-oooo!

no better to start the day than a run on a BEAUTIFUL beach.  my calves are still thanking me ;)

lunch @ the beach club

chris & kylee.  love & miss you guys lotssssssss!!  move next door pretty please???

heading back from a day of lounging, vball, & swimming @ the beach!

B-Riz giving his acceptance speech.  He finished 1st in his division in 2010!  So proud of your hard work babe and SO wish I could have been there to hear!  Kylee texted me this pic earlier tonight :)  

Boca...I miss you like crazy.  I miss the sun, the warmth, the deleeeeecious food, the greatest ice cream of my entire life, the beach, the beautiful blue/green water, the vball, the socializing, the view from our room, the boat rides, the runs on the sand...  Thanks for an amazing break from the snow/ice.  We shall meet again!

3 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a HUGE deal for the Bradford's as I am so very jealous. Award trips are the best (so I hear - baha)!!! And can I tell you how fabulous you look! Loved the pics and all that sun ;)

Gabby Malcuit said...

Looks like a fun trip. Mmmm... Ice cream...

Unknown said...

I am loooooving your darker hair!!!! You look so pretty and happy in all of your pics!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!