Thursday, December 13, 2007

Vote for TRINITY (aka-Rileton!)

Vote for the incredible play known nationwide as The Mississippi Miracle:

So, I know that my blog's circle of influence consists strictly of my fav female friends who, for the most part, don't care a whole lot about football, HOWEVER!! This is NOT just about football...this is about Mr. Rileton Curry...my super cool bro who we all know and love...right?? Okay, regardless of your feelings for my brother, PUH-PUH-PUH-PLEEEEEEEEEEASE click this link and vote each week for TRINITY for ESPN's Pontiac Game-Changing Performance of the YEAR!! The top teams will get an invite to the ESPYs!!!! (the link will take you to the "Trinity Miracle" page. Scroll down a bit and you will see a big box in the middle of the page where you can click to go to the ESPN voting page. THEN, just click on Trinity!

Now...For those of you who don't know what the ESPYs are, every notable athlete in every single sport is present. It's basically like..the Grammys of sports. So..it's a big deal. And if Trinity makes it to the top, Riley is pretty much guaranteed a spot to go with his coach..ANNND if he gets a date, one of my lifelong dreams will be within reach!! I'm pretty sure that he would choose Morgan, the love of his life, over me...but I'm TOTALLY willing to pay her out!! Okay...anyway. Just please vote. Not for me, but for all of the Div3 football boys at Trinity who never have and probably never will experience this kind of attention again! How FUN, huh?

k. thanks loves :)

3 comments:

Kellianne said...

part of the Anne Clan has my vote! :)

PS- I saw Reid on a Sugar Land Town Square Commercial, you're family is full of famous people!

Jacci said...

oh yes, we must get together in the shoog. we will be in town sunday through the 28th. so we can get together whenever y'all are free!! love yaaaaaa!

the tichenor family said...

tell riley congrats!!!
my whole fam voted. looks like it paid off!!!