Saturday, June 9, 2012

5 Year Anni!!

B-Rizzle and I have been married for 5 terrific years :) Craziness. It has seriously been the bomb. Back when we were dating we thought life together would be absolutely perfect (minus a couple of annoyances that we'll live with until the day we die, ha)... despite all of the warnings that marriage is such "hard work". I'll agree 150% that it takes constant maintenance to keep the marital bliss workin', but man... I am super pumped about how FUN and enjoyable the past 5 yrs have been.

We celebrated the day by hanging out with our girlies all day long and then got a babysitter to head out to dinner & a movie that night (one of our fave things that we NEVER do anymore!) Loved it. Ps- Snow White & The Huntsman was pretty good...just fyi :)

Brian is the absolute perfect partner for me. I was never a believer in finding the "perfect person", I just figured you fall in love and make it work with someone as long as you're compatible and calling on Jesus :) Well... over the past 5 years, I have come to appreciate Brian more and more and more. He stretches me where I ABSOLUTELY need to be stretched. He has challenged certain beliefs of mine that most definitely needed to be challenged. He has neutralized some of my extreme characteristics and tendencies. And he handles the annoying parts of me with SUCH gentleness and love and grace that I literally can't believe he hasn't snapped on me at some point. I love that man beyond words and LOVE being married to him, making decisions with him, raising a fam with him, road-tripping w/him, hanging out with him every day... he's my bestie, my fave, and the person I trust more than anyone in the world! Love you, Boo. I look forward to the rest of our life together with SO much excitement and thankfulness. You are awesome and I love you mucho. Thanks for EVERYTHING :)

No comments: