Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Updates

Yayyyy I'm done!! :) It feels good to know that I get to sleep in for the next week (or few days...or few weeks!!). Last night, however, I had the WORST sleep ever. It was the first time during my pregnancy that sleep has been a problem. Even if that happens every night from here on out, I'll take it, considering how easy the rest of my pregnancy has been.

I've been having some major charlie horse action going on in my inner thighs and groin...so random? I haven't had the typical calf and hammy charlie horses that people have warned me about.

Today was funny. I had 2 people tell me, "Oh my goodness girl you've DROPPED!". And then I had 2 people tell me, "Wow, she hasn't dropped at all..." Just like some people say I'm tiny and some say my belly is huge. It's funny how different people's perspectives are. I enjoy all feedback :) It makes me laugh.

We have another appointment tomorrow at 11:05 to find out if I've progressed from last time. As of last Wed I was dilated to 1 cm. I'll fill you in on tomorrow's news...hopefully we've made a LITTLE bit of progress :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

HAHA...oh the comments people just LOVE to give! I swear I had so many people tell me I dropped when infact he NEVER dropped...even with my c-section they still had to vacuum him out because he was up so high! Crazy people don't know what they are talking about :)I enjoy reading your blog and can't wait to see Avery's face!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you are so close! I love reading your updates and am so excited for you! Its funny because Jeff's sister just had her baby a little less than a month ago, so I can picture exactly what you're going through because she jsut went through it. I can't wait to hear more after she is born...you will be such a great mommmy! Enjoy the next few days! :)