Monday, October 10, 2011

If you drink coffee, you MUST read this!!

Like I said before, one of my very best friends in the universe (basically my seester!) and her hubby have begun the process to adopt a sweet little bundle of love.  Just Love Coffee is a supercool organization that supports couples trying to adopt by offering them a small percentage of their coffee sales to go toward their adoption costs.  PLEASE PLEASE support Lance & Kayla by skipping out on buying coffee from your local joints, and buying super delicious imported coffee from Baby Agan's Just Love Coffee Website!  They offer gourmet coffees from Costa Rica, Honduras, Rwanda,& a bunch more! 

I'm placing my first order today!  Something even cooler?  2 bags ships for the same price as one!  If you drink coffee, you might as well help provide a home for a sweet baby in the process by clicking here to choose your coffee and make the PURCHASE!   For each bag purchased, Lance & Kayla {and baby Agan!} receive $5 into their adoption fund!

Can't wait to meet my sweet little niece :) AND can't wait to see these 2 be super amazing parents to a super blessed little lovebug.

No comments: